While working with MS Outlook, if your connection to the server gets failed to connect then you face “Outlook Error 0x800ccc0e Cannot Connect to Server” error. So, here in this guide, we are telling you the main reasons behind this error occurrence and how to solve it quickly. Lets begin….
Microsoft Outlook is the most commonly used email application with countless users worldwide. It provides you wonderful features and execution of a high standard. Yet, it too has a few downsides. Nowadays it is extremely common to receive error messages when using Microsoft Outlook.
The 0x800CCC0e error typically occurs when there is no internet connection, the dispute between SMTP servers when using an email system, or when users attempt to send emails during account initialization, or the change in port number. In this respect a firewall may also trigger a problem. Some of the more reasons are:
Reasons for Error 0x800ccc0e in Outlook
Various reasons could contribute to the occurrence of this error. Some of those were listed below-
- Defective email account at Outlook.
- Connection failed on server.
- Upload Damaged or corrupted files.
- Incorrect port number.
- Problems with antivirus software or may be caused by virus infection or malware.
- Inaccurate Add-ins .
- Incorrect email settings.
Methods to fix Outlook Error 0x800ccc0e Cannot Connect to Server
Method 1: Ensure you have internet connection
Because of a bad network / No internet link could show the Outlook error 0x800CCCC0E.
- Start any browser over the Internet. Eg. Google Chrome:
- Then type one of the addresses below into the address bar:
Method 2: Deactivate the firewall/antivirus temporarily
If your antivirus software contains an email scanning feature, you may need to undergo dynamic configuration tasks in connection with the antivirus software, using Outlook or Outlook Express. Access the official of the antivirus manufacturer and verify how to use Outlook and your antivirus software together. Or temporarily deactivate the antivirus program to test to ensure that the program does not block entry/exit connections.
Method 3: Examine the Email Account Settings
- First, open Outlook, choose Tools in the menu bar. Tap on Account setting
- A screen will be displayed where you can see the setting box. Press in the taskbar on the email tab, and pick the email address.
- Now, the email account window will appear. Hit on more settings.
- You can see a new window. Then open internet E-mail settings. Press the Outgoing server tab and hit the server requires an authentication box. Tap OK.
So, these all are the three manual methods that you can perform for fixing the Outlook error 0x800ccc0e. If you are unable to fix the issue with these methods then you must try any third-party software that helps you in solving the issue quickly. Use the ShDataRescue PST Recovery Tool to fix the issue quickly and completely without facing any problem. Even you cannot lose the data included in the Outlook mailbox. As the error occurs due to a defective account of Outlook that means the PST file may get corrupted. So, you can swiftly repair these corrupted PST files using the PST Recovery utility.
- Restore all Outlook email elements such as Messages, Calendars , Contacts, and Groups etc.
- No limitations on file size for PST recovery.
- This program stores data from recovered PST files into multiple formats such as MSG, MBOX, DBX, and EML.
- Encrypted and Password Safe Outlook PST Files are successfully recovered.
- Compatibility with MS Outlook versions like 2016, 2013, 2010, 2007, 2003, 2002, etc.
If you are facing an Outlook error 0x800ccc0e Cannot Connect to Server, then you can fix quickly from this guide. Here, all the common reasons behind the error and their manual solutions are explained in detail. Use the above methods and get your problem solved in a few minutes. Hope, this guide helps you in fixing the error successfully. You may also fix outlook 0x80040115 Sync error