ShDataRescue Gmail Backup Tool is the best tool with new and advanced technology to create a Backup of Gmail emails on Windows PC in the form of PST, MBOX, PDF, HTML, MHT, MSG, EML, EMLX, and TXT. The user effectively imports all the Gmail emails into Hotmail, Yahoo Mail, and Thunderbird and other email clients. It is also equipped with simple and self instructive GUI which can be easily used even by a novice user. Other important features offered by this tool are Date Range Filter and Naming Convention option for managing the Gmail emails perfectly.
- Backup Gmail Emails to MBOX, PST, EML, EMLX, HTML, TXT, PDF, and MSG.
- Exports all the Emails of Gmail with attachments to Hotmail, Yahoo, Thunderbird, and Outlook.
- Offers Date Range feature to remove unnecessary emails while conversion.
- Naming Convention option to rename the resultants files after conversion.
- Trial Version Converts 50 Gmail Emails for free.
- Simple and easy Graphical user interface.
- Supports all the available Windows Operating Systems.
- Support: Windows 10 and all other versions
- Processor: Intel Pentium 1 GHz processor (x86,x64) or equivalent
- RAM: 2GB
- Hard Disk Space: Around 100 MB free disc space needed for installation
2. User Interface
As soon as the user Launch Gmail Backup tool, the first image he sees is to enter the Gmail Email Address and Password in order to continue to the next step.
3. Software Order
The Tool can be purchased by making Online Payments. You can click on the link provided below to order the tool. Soon after you make a payment, by pressing the purchase button, we will send you an activation key on your email. You can use this key for activating the software.
4. Activate Software
Once you buy the software, you will get an Order Number via an Email message. Enter the order number in the Registration window to initiate the full version of the ShDataRescue Gmail Backup Tool.
Click on the launch button of the ShDataRescue Gmail Backup tool in your computer, the software registration dialog window will popup on your screen to insert the software authentication key.
Elect the "I don't have Authentication Code" checkbox. Enter the following fields;
Email Address: In this area, you require to insert your email address, which you have used to register the Gmail Backup Software.
Order Number: Here you need to enter the Order Number which has been given to you at the time of buying the software.
Path to save the file: Choose the path where you want to save the .info file.
Once you click on "Get Authentication Code", by default a .info file will be stored on the desktop of your computer. Send the .info file generated by the software at support@Shdatarescue.com, after getting .info file the sales staff will send you a software activation key within a few minutes.
5. Software Working
5.1. Convert Gmail Emails to different File Formats
Step 1: Launch Gmail Backup Tool for Windows and Enter the Credentials.
Step 2: Select the desired File format in which Gmail Email has to be converted.
Step 3: Now apply Date Range Filters and Naming Convention feature option as instructed.
Step 4: The conversion process will automatically start and progress can be seen in the Bar.
Step 5: After the saving process is complete, the user will receive a Confirmation Message.
5.2. Import Gmail Emails into desired Email Client
Step 1: Open the Gmail Converter tool for Windows and Enter the Email Address and Password of the Gmail Account.
Step 2: Select the Email Client in which the Gmail Email has to be Exported.
Step 3: Enter the credentials of your Gmail account in which you want to save your emails.
Note: If you want to save your Gmail emails to another Gmail account then log in with that Gmail account if you choose Gmail as a saving option.
Step 4: Apply Date Range Filters if needed and Mark Delete after Download to create space into Gmail Mailbox after conversion.
Step 5: The Process will start and the user can see the progress of the process on the screen.
Step 6: After the completion of the process, the user will receive a Confirmation Message.
Step 7: Finally, after the files are Converted, the user can Logout and Close the Application.
- Download the ShDataRescue Gmail Backup software from the below-mentioned link.
- Install the software on your computer by making a double click on the .exe file.
- Follow the steps on the setup wizard to install the application.
- After completion of the setup wizard, a dialog box will appear with a message of completion of the setup.
- Click Finish to launch the software on your System.
To uninstall the software from your System two methods are explained below:
7.1. Uninstall from Control Panel.
To uninstall the ShDataRescue Gmail Backup Tool from the Control Panel, follow the below-presented steps:
- Click on Start Menu.
- Go to Control Panel.
- Select Add/Remove Programs icon (double click to select).
- Select ShDataRescue Gmail Backup Tool v19.0 and click on the Remove option.
- Click Yes to uninstall on the displayed warning message, the software will be completely uninstalled from your System.
7.2. Uninstall from the Windows Start menu
To uninstall the ShDataRescue Gmail Backup tool from the Windows Start menu, follow the below-given steps:
- Click on the Start button from the Windows menu.
- Select All Programs> > Right click on the ShDataRescue Gmail Backup Tool> Select Uninstall.
- A warning message will pop up saying “do you want to completely uninstall the software”; Click Yes to completely uninstall the software from your System.
9. Frequently Asked Questions