ShdataRescue PST Converter is a mastered application that aids to convert Outlook PST files and other PST items like email, task, and calendar, journal etcetera. This application is specifically designed to export PST items without making any changes in its properties. ShDataRescue PST converter works proficiently in the field of data management and email migration without any barrier over PST size limits. It offers to convert Outlook PST files into different formats likewise MSG, EML, EMLX, TXT, PST, HTML, MHT, RTF, ICS, vCard, CSV, MBOX, PDF, Gmail, Thunderbird, Yahoo, Zimbra.
- Transfer PST Files with all email attachments.
- Export PST to MBOX, PDF, EML, TXT, HTML, ICS.
- Import PST files directly into Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail, Zimbra, etc.
- Offers to convert PST files in bulk.
- Store Outlook contacts into VCF formats.
- The demo version is available to evaluate the software for free.
- Support for all the latest Windows OS and Outlook 2019.
- Required 2 GB RAM (Minimum recommendation).
- 50 MB disk space for software installation.
- Sufficient hard disk space to store the resultant file.
- Compatible with Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7(both 32 and 64)
2. User Interface
Launch and run ShDataRescue PST Converter, the first home screen is shown below, the software has a very easy to understand GUI.
3. Software Order
The software can be easily acquired by making an online payment. Go to the purchase page and put an order. As soon as you make a payment and download the full version of the software from the Purchase section. Hit the Purchase button. After that, we will send you an activation key on your email, which you can next use to activate the software.
4. Activate Software
Once you buy the software, you will get an Order Number via an Email message. Enter the order number in the Registration window to initiate the full version of ShDataRescue PST Converter.
Click on the launch button of the ShDataRescue PST Converter tool in your computer, the software registration dialog window will popup on your screen to insert the software authentication key.
Elect the "I don't have Authentication Code" checkbox. Enter the following fields;
Email Address: In this area, you require to insert your email address, which you have used to register the PST Converter Software.
Order Number: Here you need to enter the Order Number which has been given to you at the time of buying the software.
Path to save the file: Choose the path where you want to save the .info file.
Once you HIT on "Get Authentication Code", by default a .info file will be stored on the desktop of your computer. Send the .info file generated by the software at support@Shdatarescue.com, after getting .info file the sales staff will send you a software activation key within a few minutes.
5. Software Working
5.1. Add single Outlook PST file
- Hit Add File(s button)
- Select PST files you want to convert. Click Open to add them.
- Click OK after successfully adding PST files.
Add single folder to the software
- Click the Add folder button.
- Select the folder including the PST files.
- Hit OK after adding folder.
5.2. Add Multiple PST files
- Click Add Folders button, a window will appear on your System.
- Pick one folder(you can choose one folder at a time), click the Open tab.
- Folders are added successfully. Click OK to continue.
5.3. Select PST Conversion Modes
The software comes with two modes i.e Single-mode and Multiple-mode.
Single-mode allows you to choose a PST item like inbox, contacts, task, calendar and etc. that you want to export into other formats.
Conversion using single PST mode:
- After adding the PST file, go for the single-mode.
- Press the “Next” button to move forward.
- You will see the PST file items in tree-structure. Choose items you want to convert.
- Select the file saving format(MBOX or other formats).
- Check the other saving options you want to add.
Convert PST files In Multiple Mode
- Select Multipe mode. Add multiple PST files/folders.
- Pick the Save as Options like Save MBOX & Save as other formats.
- Continue with other saving options.
5.4. Options to Save Outlook PST file
PST Converter, offers two save as options; Save as MBOX and Save as Other Formats.
In Single PST mode:
- Save PST as MBOX option; click convert.
- Select Single MBOX file to save the output file as a single file.
- Click ok split mbox file, if your file is large in size and need to break in smaller parts.
- Decide the saving location to save the file.
- Click on the Apply button.
Multiple PST mode: In this mode, you will get the same saving option but the MBOX file will be saved as a single file. Plus, you get an option to split the large MBOX file.
When you select to save PST file as Other Formats, you get different other saving format options like EML, EMLX, PDF, Vcard, ICS, Gmail and etc.
- If you want to save PST as other formats then go for the second option.
- Select file saving format: say as EML.
- Select selective emails by dates with the help of the date filter option and use the Naming Convention option(if want to).
- Choose the desired saving location.
- Click on the Apply button.
- Finally, the selected PST files will be saved in the chosen file format.
If you want to convert pst files directly into Gmail then you need to sign in with your Gmail ID & Password. After the successful login, the software will directly save the PST file on the Gmail Account.
5.5. Rename Output Files using Naming Convention
- Select PST files to migrate them into other formats.
- Choose to save PST as: Output file format
- Use the Naming Convention options: Subject, Subject(DD-MM-YYYY), From_Subject_Date(YYYY-MM-DD).
- Choose the saving location from the software on your computer.
- Click the Apply button. And hit the Convert button to begin with the PST conversion process.
Click OK afetr the conversion process gets finished.
- Download the ShDataRescue PST Converter software from the below-mentioned link.
- Install the software on your computer by making a double click on the .exe file.
- Follow the steps on the setup wizard to install the application.
- After completion of the setup wizard, a dialog box will appear with a message of completion of the setup.
- Click Finish to launch the software on your System.
To uninstall the software from your System two methods are explained below:
7.1. Uninstall from Control Panel.
To uninstall ShDataRescue PST Converter from Control Panel, follow the below-presented steps:
- Click on Start Menu.
- Go to Control Panel.
- Select Add/Remove Programs icon (double click to select).
- Select ShDataRescue PST Converter Tool v19.0 and click on the Remove option.
- Click Yes to uninstall on the displayed warning message, the software will be completely uninstalled from your System.
7.2. Uninstall from the Windows Start menu
To uninstall ShDataRescue PST Converter tool from the Windows Start menu, follow the below-given steps:
- Click on Start? a button from the Windows menu.
- Select All Programs> > Right click on the ShDataRescue PST Converter > Select Uninstall.
- A warning message will pop up saying “do you want to completely uninstall the software”; Click Yes to completely uninstall the software from your System.
9. Frequently Asked Questions
Can a beginner use the tool?
Yes the tool has user-friendly GUI which allows both beginner and expert users to access the software without any prior technical knowledge.
I want to Migrate from Outlook to Gmail, is it possible with this software?
It is even more easy then you think. The tool is designed with high-class algorithms that offer you to migrate from Outlook to Gmail, Yahoo, Thunderbird, etc with ease.
I have large amount of PST emails but I need to convert only few of them, how to do selective email conversion?
You can use the date range filter of the software which allows you to do a selective conversion of PST emails. You can add only those email on the software which you need or wants to convert into desired file format.
In how many different formats a PST file can be converted?
The tool can smoothly convert PST into 15+ file-formats including PDF, MSG, HTML, EML, MBOX, HTML, TXT, Gmail, Yahoo, Zimbra, etc.